All our lives, we’ve been told to do certain things certain ways. We follow what others have followed generations before us. If our parents told us to do something a particular way, we did it no questions asked and we teach our future kids to do the same.
But have you ever considered that maybe you’ve been doing some of the most simplest things in life wrong? Do you brush your teeth the right way or do you usually rinse your mouth after you brush? Do you eat cupcakes the right way or do you just eat it the way it is?
Just below we’ve listed some of the many common things people do wrong and how to do them correctly. Check out what you’ve been doing wrong this entire time.
02. When making iced coffee, freeze coffee into ice cubes prior so that when the ice melts in the coffee, it’s not diluted.
04. When feasting on chicken wings, easily debone them by grabbing, twisting, and pulling the two bones out.
Start with the smaller bone first.
05. If you don’t like the residue cheesy snacks leave on your fingers, try eating them with chopsticks.
06. When stashing away your garbage bags, try folding each of them into origami triangles to save space.
10. For easier access to the popcorn and to prevent reaching your hand into a greasy bag, try ripping a hole on the surface of the bag instead of opening it the traditional way.
11. Whenever you want to microwave two bowls at a time but your microwave is too small, try placing the second bowl on top of a cup.
12. Instead of placing a tub of ice cream directly into the freezer, place it into a ziplock bag first.
This will help keep it soft and ease the usual difficulty to scoop.
14. Instead of the conventional way of holding a burger with only the thumbs on the bottom, hold the burger also with your pinkies on the bottom for extra support.
15. When you pack your clothes, roll them up instead of folding them.
This creates more space for more clothes/storage!
16. Don’t rub in your moisturizer, tap it and let it absorb!
18. Break in your shoes right away by putting them on with socks on and blow drying the tightest areas.
21. When holding a pizza, there should be a U-shape to prevent it from flopping over.
22. When enjoying drinks outside, top the cups with cupcake liners to prevent any bugs from getting into your drinks.
25. When crossing out words, instead of drawing lines over them, write other letters over them.
This way, they won’t be legible.
You’ve been taking your shirt off wrong your whole life
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Share your Thoughts